- There is no charge for the initial meeting.
- Let’s start with a quick tour of your home.
- We then discuss what services you may need, and how Dakota Downsizing can assist you.
- Given a rough estimate of hours needed to complete job.
- The service contract and testimonials are left with you to review.
My rates are reasonably priced – $60 per hour per person. The total cost really depends on your involvement in the downsizing process, what services you choose, and how many items you have to process.
I carry full liability insurance. All my employees are insured under worker’s compensation.
No -every dollar received from the sale of furniture, antiques, and household goods is given directly to my client. Items sold on ebay or auction will have commission charges.